May 4, 2008

Yay!

I had a great time at the Eco Fair on Tuesday and made a tidy $50 or so. A friend came over afterward and we had a good time chilling out and eating Eli's delicious food.

Today I sold my first thing on my Etsy shop! I'm hoping it will start taking off soon, but I'm not relying on it. I think it will mostly be a supplement to fairs to help build my local customer base. I'm trying to get a booth at the DeKalb farmers market(they're craft friendly) and trying to get myself signed up for some art fair booths to sell my yarn and arts. This week is the last week of school and there is a LOT to do! I have soooo much ceramics to work on its not even funny, but I hope I can sell some of these things once they're finished. I have a couple of commissioned cups almost done for a friend and I want to make more because they are cool.

Here's a sample of the stuff in my Etsy store. BUY SOME!!!


No comments: