May 28, 2008

Yay!

Today when I came home from my appointment with Dr. P to find I had sold 6 skeins of yarn on etsy! I was sooooo happy. I made like $50 today. I've been posting a skein of yarn everyday for the last 4 days or so and I guess it has paid off. I also spent a lot of time yesterday putting all of my yarns on ravelry so who knows, maybe that worked. One of the purchasers was actually my first internet sale which was awesome. So now I have a repeat customer. YAY!! Now I have to package it all up and ship it out. I need to unravel some more yarns today too, I wasn't expecting to sell so many so quickly.

For those who are interested next week is the first farmer's market here in DeKalb, so come out and join the fun. Its at the corner of 4th and Grove.

Also next weekend we are having a garage/craft supply fair in which many fine goods will be for sale for excellent prices. We have high quality acrylic and watercolor paints, an excellent wooden easel, yarns, ceramics, beads and much much more. So stop on by 916 Grove St., DeKalb, IL on the 6th and 7th of June. We will probably be there till 5pm.

No comments: