October 31, 2009

Halloween fun!

So I had a pretty good Halloween I'd say, we carved up some pumpkins, which rotted rather quickly, but were cute while they lasted. I made one a kitty and one a face and Eli managed to get the rotten pumpkins so he spent a lot of time cutting the rotten bits off so his pumpkins looked pretty weird.




I dressed up as a woman from the 60's minus the torturous undergarments worn then. I bought some Bumpits to get some nice big 60's hair which I would not have otherwise been able to do myself and some false eyelashes and some black eyeliner. I normally wear brown so I didn't have any. I worked at the yarn exchange and gave out candy to little kids. When I came home I had Eli take some pictures

2 comments:

carolynswafford said...

So cute!!! You definitely have the face for vintage wear. I'm so glad to see you post!

carolynswafford said...

So cute!!! You definitely have the face for vintage wear. I'm so glad to see you post!